Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ocean

My mame is Ocean. I was born in Nelson Hospital in New Zealand in 2003. I am the youngest child of 9. Two of my sisters live in Wellington. They are the amazing Sam and Amanda. One of my brothers lives in Perth. He is the unbelievable Corey. Awesome Chris lives in Hamilton. My other amazing brothers are Tony, Kodi and Storm. My awesome mum is Monique and my unbelievable dad is Phillip.

When I was a tidy baby I was the only child of 9 who used a d pacifier. One time I lost it and I couldn't do anything but cry. Luckily my parents found it in my toy car. My toy car is over six years old and I can still ride in it. It has been passed down from me to my niece Lily and then down to my other niece Jasmine.

My dream job is to be a basketball player. I play basketball at school and at home. I really hope I get the job someday, but I love cricket too. One time I got half a century against my brother Storm. Another time we even played in the rain and that was fun.

But the very best thing about me is that I give my very best at everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment