Thursday, March 8, 2012

Electrical Fault

Ring, ring, ring, there goes the fire bell. This wasn't a practise. This was the real thing. (Ocean)

I heard a fire engine. It was an electrical problem. (Bailey)

I thought it was a practise. When I heard the fire engine coming, I knew it was real. (Shiloh)

It was really the first time I had been in a Mapua School fire situation, so I didn't know what to do... I just followed everyone else to the big field. (Luis)

I felt scared because I thought the fire could come near us. I felt better when the fire engines came. (Rayek)

2 comments:

  1. When fire start maybe it is to late, electrical fixing might be to late. The usual problem is faulty electrical wire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The electrician must know how to practice principles and theories when repairing electrical problems. Check how long they have been working in the field. Look at past records to evaluate their reputation. Check this out for more info.

    ReplyDelete