Monday, April 23, 2012

War. Who wants to remember it?

I think we need to remember because we want to remember all the soldiers that died.  We show respect to them.  Denim


We don't want them to have fought for nothing.  Marley


It's good to remember them because they did it for us.  Bailey


It's good that we went over because we wouldn't be here if they didn't go over.  Wills


I think it's good to remember the soldiers.  Amelia


I think it's good to remember to show the ones who survived we won't forget that they tried their best.  Holly.


We want to remember it so it doesn't happen again.  Macgregor


I think we should remember everyone, not just the soldiers.  The first aid people, the doctors and nurses.  Olivia


I want to remember the war because they fought so we could live like we do today.  To live safely.  Ocean


ANZAC Day is good time to remember all the soldiers who battled.  Tristan


I want to remember the soldiers especially Simpson who didn't fight but saved soldiers with his donkey.  I think he was quite brave.  Anna


I want to remember the soldiers who died in all the wars.  Jake


We need to remember to the soldiers otherwise we might not be sitting here.  Ben


I will remember the donkey with Simpson who saved lots of people.  Marley


We need to remember the courage and bravery they showed to fight.  Luis


By remembering the soldiers we are thanking them for what they have given to our country.  Josh


We need to remember them because they are friends and family.  Macgregor.







3 comments:

  1. yes, it is really important to remember. It was good to see so many of you at the Anzac Parade. Weren't those planes just fantastic...!

    ReplyDelete